C. Assistant Brochure
PSI: Capture Brochure
An Overview of Capture Assistant
Capture Assistant accelerated business processes by collecting documents at Konica Minolta MFPs, indexing and delivering all data into your business applications and databases. It facilitates the output of documents and indexes to external locations such as folders, databases, SharePoint Servers, Document Management Systems (e.g., EMC AX and DocNet) and other third-party business applications.
• Multiple profiles - for capturing and exporting different sets of indexes.
• Export of data as XML files with references to images.
• Flexible file delivery to your business applications.
• Integration to external applications such as document management systems and other third party programmes.
• Scan, index and share your data to multiple sources (folders, DMS, MS SharePoint, Database, etc) directly with a single and user-friendly interface at your MFP panel.
• Streamline paper distribution workflow and enhance office productivity.
• Capable to integrate with various document management systems.
• Centralise administration of the system and profile settings.
• Flexible in adding additional MFPs as your business expands.
• Memory (RAM)
• Network Adapter
• Free Disk Space
• USB Port
• Operating System
: Intel Core 2 Duo and above.
: 2GB RAM or higher.
: 10/100 Mbps MHz.
: Windows XP Pro (SP3) / Windows Vista Business/Ultimate / Windows 7 Pro or higher.